Last modified March 15th, 2009
The term “Nuzcom” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) Unless otherwise specifically stated, the information contained herein is made available to the public for information and news sharing and may not reflect the realities of an actual subject. The intent of nuzcom.com is to provide balanced news provided by every member and to foster better understanding between East and West, the Left and Right, the rich and poor.
2) The content and style of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7) This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8) In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we are a general audience site and do not intend to collect any private information from children under 13 years of age, unless we believe such collection to be permitted by law. Our Site targets an audience that is over the age of 18 and some content may not be appropriate for all ages. Parental supervision is recommended. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that he or she has disclosed private information to us, please contact us at email@example.com . Upon request, the parent or guardian of a child under 13 may review and request the deletion of such child's private information, as well as refuse to permit the further collection or use of such.
9) At Nuzcom, we encourage openness and respect. We do not tolerate:
o Racism or bigotry
o Hate speech
o Physical threats or personal attack of any kind
o Libel or defamation
o Copyright infringement
o Gratuitous profanity/nudity/sexualized content
10) You are free to participate in any discussion and exchange of opinions as long as you obey these rules. If you don’t, we may delete your posting, deduct points from you or simply ask you to leave Nuzcom permanently.
11) Any user can flag content. Please do not abuse this trust. If you flag a post simply because you don’t share someone’s opinion, you may be the one that will receive ‘punishment’. Once a flag has been sent in, we carefully review the item in depth before taking action. We reserve the right to remove your posts, comments, and profile from the Nuzcom website community immediately, whether it was flagged by a community member or identified as a violation of community standards by Nuzcom staff.
12) You agree to:
o Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form and profile update (such information being the "Registration Data"); Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Nuzcom has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof), in addition to any other remedies available to Nuzcom.
o You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: Immediately notify Nuzcom of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Nuzcom will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with this requirement.
13) Any material that you submit to Nuzcom including, without limitation, content, information, ideas, comments, blogs, suggestions or other materials ("Submitted Materials") shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions set forth herein. You hereby agree that any communication or Submitted Materials you do transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant to Nuzcom the rights defined in the applicable submission terms.
14) Nuzcom does not claim ownership of any communication or material you submit or make available for the Site and you are entirely responsible for everything you upload, post, email or otherwise make available on the Site; provided, however, that by uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise making available any communications or Submitted Material on the Site, and solely in consideration of the possibility of publicity and professional credit, you hereby grant to Nuzcom the non-exclusive, royalty-free perpetual right to exhibit, display and otherwise distribute your Submitted Materials or any communications via Nuzcom web site (the "Internet Rights")
15) You are solely responsible for the legality of your Submitted Materials. You are to hold Nuzcom harmless with your participation.
16) Nuzcom issues points as a tool to track and recognize users’ contributions. We strive to be accurate, fair and transparent in our points system. We reserve the right to change, modify or reset a member’s earned points or change, modify or even cancel the points system as a whole at any time when we feel there is a need to .
Nuzcom may make changes to the Terms of Conditions from time to time. When available, new version of Terms of Conditions will be posted on this page. You understand and agree that if you browse and use the website, Nuzcom will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.